Wednesday 14 August 2013

Edinburgh Zoo

My daughter has a fascination with pandas. My son just simply adores penguins.
logical thing to do would be to become annual members of Edinburgh Zoo.

We have been 3 times in the space of three weeks, and every time there is something different that we have not seen before. I'm sure that by visit 4 or 5 that will not be the case.

Edinburgh Zoo, however is set upon a hill. Not so good for someone like me, who suffers from Fibromyalgia. Two of our three visits has seen the Zoo transport being out of service, so I made it to the middle, sat and had a coffee in the sunshine and watched the penguins dart about, while Mr P and the kids walked up to see the tigers and big cats.

I have to admit, I found it so relaxing. Nice to get a bit of peace too, in the middle of a crowded place.


No comments:

Post a Comment